uzERP can be implemented in a variety of ways depending on your company's needs.
Below are summaries of some uzERP implementations, with more detail on how uzERP was set up and problems it solves.
With sites in the UK and Australia, Isedio specialises in providing products for use in the casting of commercial and industrial concrete floors. The company has nearly doubled in size since uzERP was first implemented in October 2015. Highlights are as follows:
- Used mainly in Logistics and Accounting to provide seamless and integrated management of business processes;
- The ability of uzERP to scale has allowed the company to grow significantly while implementing new functionality;
- As a fully web based system remote users have full access to the information they need in a timely manner.
Severn Delta is Europe’s largest supplier of private label laundry sheets and one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of retail quality wet wipes for all applications. Critical features of the implementation are:
- Fully integrated system providing end-end visibility from ‘order to cash’ for sales and purchases;
- Manufacturing execution and multi-location logistics support to deliver ‘day one for day three’ delivery;
- Integrated management information system providing corporate style reporting across all business functions.
Specialising in high specification motorcycle parts, Talon Engineering have a deserved reputation for excellence. With a large share of the business being for export, and a dizzying array of products, options and end-user applications, this is a complex and fast moving company working in a highly visible sector.
uzERP supports critical workflows for Talon, initially around order processing and product selection against motorcycle applications, then taking in accounting, management information and advanced planning and scheduling.