Last updated: 2 January 2023
Our contact details can be found at the bottom of this page and on the contact page of this website.
This website does not collect any personal data. It does not set cookies or use any other tracking techniques.
Secure Data Transfer
This website transmits all data using HTTPS, encrypting all data between your browser and the server. Your network provider may still be able to see that you are visiting this site, but can not see the content. This protects you from third parties intercepting data e.g. while you are using public WiFi, or network providers injecting ads into this site.
Our web server stores access logs, that may include your IP address, for the purpose of hosting this website.
For the purposes of communicating with you about uzERP and providing software support, we may collect personal information about you. For example; your name or business contact details.
If your uzERP installation is supported by Blueloop Ltd., we may share your contact information for the purposes of providing support to you or your organisation.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us if you wish to make a request.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk